Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Popular with the ladies

While Kuntz's is the place where all the guys want to get into this place draws the attention of the ladies.
big cock / rooster statue in front of Carl's Bakery, Cafe and Catering in East Peoria, IL
click to enlarge

big cock / rooster statue in front of Carl's Bakery, Cafe and Catering in East Peoria, IL
click to enlarge

Lousy picture i took while driving past at 40mph

Carl's Bakery, Cafe and Catering.
Examine the pictures for yourself and I think it is safe to say that Carl probably has the biggest cock in town. It is already wearing a hat and is ready for action. Nothing says you have baked goods for sale like erecting a big cock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, c'mon Colonel! How am I supposed to comment without being crude?

I'll try though, when I can think of something that isn't nasty!

Col. Milquetoast said...

ash, you can be crude but just not too crude
(unless it is really, really funny).

Anonymous said...

I can't do it Colonel. I can think dirty easily, but I can't think of a way to make the thinking funny... to everyone else, at least.

Much easier to declare defeat than try, I think. It was an excellent challenge though. Can I further the challenge on to El Cid and others?

Col. Milquetoast said...

Go ahead, ash.

FYI, It is outside in the elements all year. I'm not sure what it is made of but it never droops or sags and it always stands firm.

Also note that it is anatomically correct. You can see the dangly bits (below the beak, of course)